The best time to look at life's journey in 2019 and evaluate what are good things that must be improved and bad things that must be removed in the new year. I made a plan to achieve my academic grades that had to be high the following semester, and with confidence and study I finally achieved it. my academic grades can increase. and I also have made a plan that I want to have a special time where I can freely express myself such as participating in various charity events as a committee or volunteer I want to spend a day traveling enjoying the beauty of nature with friends to Gunung Kencana and channeling my hobby that is cycling, to in 2019 I cycled twice to Dieng and Purwokerto things that I haven't been able to achieve in 2019, I really want to have a small business, but it hasn't materialized This year has changed many expectations that I think about in 2020. One of them is like now that I have entered the final semester where I hope to graduate well, with satisfactory academic grades. I can have a good career and always be happy. ways to achieve this are: Get into the habit of doing good things early in the year and always remember to keep on maintaining commitments. I have to work hard, have to learn from experience. setting aside things that can hamper the hopelessness of the hope that I make. looking for many relationships to add insight from various experiences around. and appreciate the time that must be done as well as possible. I hope my hopes can be achieved. I want to be able to brag about my parents and the people around me, and be proud of myself strong enough to go through many things over the years.
KATA PENGANTAR Puji dan syukur penulis panjatkan ke hadirat tuhan yang maha esa karena berkat limpahan rahmat dan karunia-nya sehingga penulis dapat menyusun makalah ini tepat pada waktunya. makalah ini membahas tentang ” Pelanggaran HAM” Dalam penyusunan makalah ini, penulis banyak mendapat tantangan dan hambatan akan tetapi dengan bantuan dari berbagai pihak tantangan itu bisa teratasi. Olehnya itu, penulis mengucapkan terima kasih yang sebesar-besarnya kepada semua pihak yang telah membantu dalam penyusunan makalah ini, semoga bantuannya mendapat balasan yang setimpal dari Tuhan Yang Maha Esa. Penulis menyadari bahwa makalah ini masih jauh dari kesempurnaan baik dari bentuk penyusunan maupun materinya. Kritik konstruktif dari pembaca sangat penulis harapkan untuk penyempurnaan makalah selanjutnya. Akhir kata semoga makalah ini dapat memberikan manfaat kepada kita sekalian. Tambun Selatan, Februari 2014 DAFTAR ISI HALAMAN JUDUL……………………………...
Komentar
Posting Komentar